|1 Springtown Industrial Estate, Buncrana Road, Londonderry, Co Derry, BT48 0LY, UK
|Reveal Telephone Number
|Reveal Telephone Number
|View All Gulfstream Marine Listings
GulfStream Boat Sales, Derry, Northern Ireland UK
The Ideal Sized Day Boat?.... 24′ Maxum Cuddy
The Maxum 2400 SC3 is one of the most popular large sports cuddies out there. With her fantastic layout, large cuddy, onboard sea toilet, self-bailing deck and effortless performance, it’s easy to see why.
This is a 2006 model in good condition with only 254hrs on the clock. It boasts some recent upgrades including new Garmin electronics and new Bluetooth stereo within the last 4 years. In addition to this she has a fantastic spec with the 300HP Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI motor, full camper covers and tonneau cover, snap-in carpets, etc.
This Maxum 2400 SC3 is a boat that we’ve know for a while and have sold before. The videos that you see here were shot when we previously sold the boat back in August 2019. The photos in the photo gallery below are current images and show how the boat is looking right now in September 2023.
If you’re interested in the boat you’re welcome to come and view it in person. We can also arrange a video call with you to walk you around the boat and show you the current condition. The boat was last serviced in May 2022. It’s well worth considering if you’re looking for a good family day boat-come-weekender…
We can easily arrange delivery throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe.
To get the full low down on this boat you should watch our long video review at GulfStreamBoatSales.com. It goes into more detail than you can imagine, but it’s intended to give you almost as good a look at this boat as you’d have if you came to see it in person.
- 2006 Maxum 2400 SC3 Cuddy with Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI (multi-point fuel injection) 300HP Bravo I Sterndrive
- Only 254 hours run
- Higher horsepower 350 MAG MPI engine for easy starting and effortless performance
- Garmin GPSMap 551 Chartplotter
- Garmin Striker 4 GPS Fishfinder
- Garmin VHF100i VHF Radio
- Digital depth sounder
- Twin Axle Galvanised US trailer
- Full Camper Canvas Covers
- Tonneau Cover
- Snap-in cockpit carpets
- JVC Bluetooth Stereo
- Extended Swim Platform
- Transom Shower
- Large Transom Locker
- Walk-Through Transom with closing transom door
- Twin bucket seats with flip-up bolsters
- L-Shaped lounger seating in cockpit
- Large cuddy with convertible V-berth
- Pump-out Sea Toilet in Cabin
- Integrated anchor locker and anchor roller
- CE Design Category C for 9 people
- Shipping Available throughout UK, Ireland and Europe
- Part Exchange Possible
- Offers Invited
- Virtual Shopping Available…
- We can organise a virtual viewing for you – via Facetime, Whatsapp, Facebook etc
- We can organise a virtual sea trial for you – via Facetime, Whatsapp, Facebook etc
- We can put you in touch with independent surveyors and help you to arrange a 3rd party condition survey
- We can put you in touch with our trusted transport providers and arrange all the logistics of getting the boat delivered to your home or marina – please contact us for a shipping quote
- Our aim is to make the whole buying process as smooth and as enjoyable as possible, allowing you to buy the boat of your dreams without having to leave home (if you so wish)
- In person viewings are of course possible by appointment
- Sign up for VIP Access at GulfStreamBoatSales.com to see the full length video tour
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us on 028 7136 8779 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
|No. of engines:
|Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI (Multi-point fuel injection) Bravo I
|Length over all:
In this transaction I am acting as Broker only.
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contact. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully inspected and sea trialled.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.