Fort Lauderdale Florida USA|
Looking for a quality, affordable boat? Well here it is!
The Contender 35 is a fast, seaworthy tournament sportfisher designed to run hard in the kind of conditions that keep other boats at the dock.
- Twin 2006 Yamaha 250 s 4-stroke with low hours and very well maintained.
- Approx 560 hours on port. 210 hrs on stbd. (powerhead replaced 2009)
- Marlin tower with full controls
- Garmin 5212 GPS with depth and upgraded transducer (Garmin radar not currently working)
- All Yamaha gauges on lower helm replaced 2017. Flow scan gauges.
- Fusion stereo with 6 speakers
- Cabin updated with Sunbrella fabrics and new foam
- Sleeps 4 with twin Pullman bunks
- Isotherm frige (2016)
- Single burner stove
- Marine air conditioning
- Flat screen television
- CO2 detector
- Sink and cabinetry with plenty of storage
- Enclosed electric marine head with sink and shower
- Lewmar windless with Fortress anchor
- On board battery charger
- 5 KW Kohler Generator with approx 50 hours
- 30 amp Shore cord
- Full Isenglass enclosure with canvas cockpit fly and full cockpit enclosure
- Cockpit lighting
- Spreader lights
- Transom fresh water shower
- Bait prep center with sink and loads of storage
- Tackle station cabinets
- In deck fish box
- Oversized livewell
- Plenty of rod holders.
- Large comfortable seating areas with table forward of the helm
- Electric lift in forward deck revealing huge storage area for batteries and gen compartment
- All Coast Guard safety gear included
- All lines, fenders and spares included
Fully detailed, wax and buffed and ready to go!!
Looking for a quality, affordable boat? Well here it is! The Contender 35 is a fast, seaworthy tournament sportfisher designed to run hard in the kind of conditions that keep other boats at the dock. Twin 2006 Yamaha 250 s 4-stroke with low hours and very well maintained. Approx 560 hours on po
|Vessel name:||NO NAME|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Yamaha 250|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Length over all:||35'|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||340 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||20 Gallons|
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.