|Location:||Poole Dorset UK|
Compass 150cc Package with Suzuki 40hp & Extreme Trailer
Blue Lagoon Marine are delighted to be able to offer the full Compass Boats Range.These are high-quality GRP sports boats ranging from small fishing tenders to 19ft sports boats. Compass are a medium-sized, family-owned, business based in Athens, Greece and have been building these fantastic boats since 1965.
The 150CC is a 15ft centre console sports boat. Recommended engine range for this model is 30-60HP. As with all Compass boats construction is done using the S4 method , making this vessel unsinkable with its crew onboard. It s deep freeboard also makes it fell secure and very capsize resistant. Self draining deck makes it easy to maintain and hose down after your trip out.
Equipped with a 60HP engine you can expect to get it up to 32knots. So like the 135CC, this is going to be economical to run while still packing in plenty of fun off the back of the boat or just letting you enjoy the ride. Rated Class C up to 5 adults lets you bring some friends along!
This package comes equipped with an unbraked Extreme 750kg Swing Galvanised Boat Trailer and Suzuki DF40A. The Honda BF40 is a technologically advanced outboard with a great power to weight ratio paired with powerful acceleration and impressive fuel-efficiency. Each 150cc has a class-leading high specification and is fully equipped as follows, with no hidden extras.
|No. of engines:||1|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Maximum Speed:||32 knots|
|Length over all:||4.57m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||43 Litres|
- Flexible seating arrangements for up to 8 people made up by seating for 4 over bow lockers, seating for 3 over stern bench locker, seating for 1 at the helm, 1 at front of center console
- 2 x built in deck drains c/w stop cocks make hosing down easy.
- 1 x anchor bow roller s/s
- 2 x steps in front of anchor locker
- Centre console c/w smoke-tinted windscreen, s/s grab handle and storage tray
- 2 x built in s/s handrails by bow seats
- 2 x cupholders
- 4 x Deck cleats
- Fully upholstered seating and backrests finished in storm grey
- Onboard stowage consisting of 6 lockers: Anchor locker/2 x bow seat side lockers/ centre console locker/helm seat locker/rear bench seat locker
- Anchor locker self draining and fitted with stainless steel tether ring for anchor line
- Catches/locks on all lockers
- Upholstered s/s back support across the stern bench seat
- Folding (hinged) s/s boarding ladder s/s, c/w boarding grab handle and non-slip boarding platform
- Fitted 2 x transom bridle D rings
- Black rubbing strip fitted all around hull
- Suzuki DF40A EFI 4-stroke | 3 cylinders 941cc DOHC
- Steering wheel fitted to centre console
- Spare engine transom plate for auxilary outboard
- Fitted Compass 3 switch control panel on the centre console for lights, pump and spare
- Fitted 5 circuit fuse panel inside centre console
- Central console folds towards stern for garage storage.
- Fitted battery isolation switch
- Navigation lights: 1 x pair at the bow and 1 x plugin detachable telescopic stern steaming light pole (stored in lid of rear bench seat locker)
- Fire extinguisher port in rear bench locker
- Fitted automatic bilge pump
- BOAT ONLY = 12,995
- WITH HONDA 40HP AND EXTREME TRAILER = 21,495
- WITH HONDA 50HP AND EXTREME TRAILER = 22,695
- WITH HONDA 60HP AND EXTREME TRAILER = 23,395
- WITH SUZUKI 40HP AND EXTREME TRAILER = 20,795
- WITH SUZUKI 50HP AND EXTREME TRAILER = 21,695
- WITH SUZUKI 60HP AND EXTREME TRAILER = 22,595
For a full, detailed specification with additional photographs and direct contact details for the listing office visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Unless otherwise stated on the specification sheet the following presumptions are made
Sail drive and shaft seals are more than 5 years of age
Gas hoses and regulators are over 5 years old
Standing rigging and sails are more than 10 years old
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.