2021 BOSTON WHALER 190 MONTAUK
This highly desirable 2021 Boston Whaler 190 Montauk is now available for sale exclusively through Blue Lagoon Marine. She presents as a rare opportunity for the new buyer, being the only example of this kind in the whole of Europe which is immediately available.
This specific example benefits from a whole host of upgrades over and above the standard specification, making a great overall fully loaded package for someone who appreciates the infamous Boston Whaler 'Unsinkable Legend' brand.
It is clear to see immediately that this is no ordinary Boston, starting with its unique 'Light Grey' hull colour which is subtle but stylish nonetheless. At the aft we find the upgraded rear flip bench seat (with storage beneath) which you wouldn't usually find on a 190 Montauk. Moving forward is where the reversible double helm seat is located which, again also acts as a great storage space beneath for lines/fenders.
The helm station includes a significant 12" Raymarine Axiom 12 Multifunction display for all of your navigation and fishfinding requirements as well as a Fusion stereo system which feeds in to the JL audio speakers which produce a phenomenal sound. To ensure a smooth ride no matter the conditions, this 190 Montauk has the benefit of Lenco trim tabs which are also controllable from the helm. An additional switch has also been installed to control the Lumishore underwater lights via a variety of settings.
At the bow there is an extensive seating area made possible by the inclusion of a bow cushion and optional bow table, as well as the cooler box with seat and back rest which comes as part of the upgraded Fishing Package (also includes console mounted rod holders & tackle drawers).
This Montauk 190 is powered by the upgraded Mercury 150HP FourStroke petrol outboard and has less than 65 hours use.
For more information on this truly brilliant Boston Whaler 190 Montauk, please contact the team at Blue Lagoon Marine.
|No. of engines:||1|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Length over all:||5.89m|
|Draft, drive up:||0.33m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Hull type:||Modified Vee|
|Fuel capacity:||227.12 Litres|
- Custom made centre console cover and rear bench seat cover
- There is no trailer included with this sale
- Matching fenders and warps included
- Blue Lagoon Marine are dealers for Extreme trailers and can offer competitive quotes on new trailers. Please contact the team for more information.
- Ritchie navigation Compass
- Steering wheel stainless steel
- Upgraded Raymarine Axiom 12 Multifunction Display
- Navigation lights
- Rear pole navigation light
- VHF radio
- 1 x 150XL EFI Black Mercury FourStoke petrol outboard
- 64 hours run time as shown on gauge
- Electrim trim/tilt
- Mercury gear selector
- Mercury SmartCraft gauges with digital display
- Lenco trimtabs (controllable at helm)
- Speedometer gauge
- RPM gauge
- Lumishore underwater lights (controllable at helm with various functions)
- Bilge pump with helm switch
- Fusion stereo system with Bluetooth
- Twin battery bank with isolator switch
- JL audio loudspeakers
- Electric horn
- Electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- 19 interior freeboard
- 8 stainless steel cleats (3)
- Boarding steps - molded in port and starboard
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Bow rail - welded stainless steel
- Drink holders (6)
- Forward fishbox / storage with overboard drain
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Lifting eyes - bow and stern
- Rod holders (4)
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Side rails - welded stainless steel
- Swim platform (fiberglass) with grab rail and telescoping stainless steel swim ladder
- Complete rail package with high bow rail and high aft rail
- Teak package including teak boarding steps and teak flooring on swim ladder
- Access door with stainless steel latch and storage bin
- Acrylic windshield
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and storage underneath
- Drink holders (4)
- Fire extinguisher pocket
- Grab rail welded stainless steel
- Partitioned storage at top of helm
- Bow sunpad with with cushion
- Bow removable dining table
- Igloo icebox with upholstery making a seat with backrest
The 190 Montauk elevates the beloved classic with features and enhancements sure to win hearts for generations. Retaining all the time-tested utility and easy operation of the original Montauks, the 190 excels for fishing, watersports and beyond. Every inch of space is maximized in this nimble center console model, meaning there s plenty of room to stretch out and enjoy the ride, whatever the day may hold.
Convenient forward fish box / storage compartment with overboard drain.
60-gallon integrated fuel tank.
Fishing Package includes 72-quart cooler seat, tackle drawers and console rod holders.
Fiberglass swim platform with stainless steel, telescoping swim ladder aids re-entry from the water.
Helm console available with state-of-the-art Raymarine navigation and fishfinding electronics including RealVision 3D.
Teak package adds stylish touches to the boarding steps and swim ladder.
All hardware 316-L stainless steel
All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
For a full, detailed specification with additional photographs and direct contact details for the listing office visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Unless otherwise stated on the specification sheet the following presumptions are made
Sail drive and shaft seals are more than 5 years of age
Gas hoses and regulators are over 5 years old
Standing rigging and sails are more than 10 years old
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.