|Location:||Jupiter Florida USA|
Original owner lift kept 32 Everglades. Recent engine service completed. Perfect twin engine center console for runs to the Bahamas or fishing locally but also great for cruising the Intracoastal.
Nicely equipped with a Garmin Electronics package and autopilot. Accommodations include forward and rear seating as well as a nicely appointed head. All new batteries installed 6/2023!! Motivated seller and priced to sell call today for your private showing by appointment only.
Original owner, lift kept 32 Everglades.
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Yamaha F250|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Cruising Speed:||30 knots|
|Maximum Speed:||45 knots|
|Length over all:||32'|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||306 Gallons|
Original owner- 2010 32' Everglades powered by twin 250 Yamaha outboards with low original hours. Well equipped with a Garmin electronics package and autopilot. Forward seating with electric adjustable table/platform. A forward lounge seating area just in front of the helm. On the aft deck there are two fold down transom seats as well as a well arranged live-well and dry storage that is insulated and can also double as a fishbox.
- Garmin 5212 Touchscreen GPS MFD (2)
- Garmin GHC 10 Auto pilot control head
- Garmin GHP 10 Autopilot pump
- Icom IC-M504 VHF radio with remote vhf microphone
- Fusion MS-UD650 Stereo (Bluetooth, SiriusXM, Pandora)
- Ritchie compass
- Yamaha Smart Gauges (3)
- Lenco electric trim tabs with indicators
- Yamaha fly by wire binnacle controls
- LED Overhead lighting
- Aft Spreader lights
- Forward seating with storage outboard and below
- Electric actuated table that doubles forward seating to make a sun lounge
- Electric Windlass
- Courtesy lighting
- Aft tackle and bait prep station
- Rod holders
- (4) New deep cycle 12V batteries
- Transom gate
- High speed pick up manifold integrated with the live-well system
- Forward custom made sun shade with poles
- Petite Vivid white bottom paint
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.