|1 Springtown Industrial Estate, Buncrana Road, Londonderry, Co Derry, BT48 0LY, UK
|Reveal Telephone Number
|Reveal Telephone Number
|View All Gulfstream Marine Listings
Lough Erne, Co. Fermanagh Fermanagh UK
Beautiful, One Owner, Broom Ocean 38...
This stunning Broom Ocean 38 Aft Cabin Cruiser is a very rare one-owner boat that has been extremely well maintained and is in excellent condition throughout. With barely a mark on her exterior, a clean and fresh interior and an engine room that is spick and span, this an extremely well kept example.
Boasting legendary Broom build quality and powered by a pair of Yanmar 6 cylinder 250HP diesel shaftdrives this boat is equally at home cruising inland waterways or on longer coastal passages. With a spacious and luxurious interior, including 2 heads compartments and a fabulous aft owner’s cabin, she is a perfect boat for extended stays onboard.
Please check out our full length video review of the boat to find out the full specification and see exactly the condition that this boat is in.
This Broom Ocean 38 has been in the hands of her one and only owner since bought new at the Southampton Boat Show in 1998. The boat was delivered to Strangford Lough Northern Ireland, and that has been her home ever since. The boat is VAT paid with all supporting paperwork. As a Northern Irish boat it can be sold to either the UK or Republic of Ireland without attracting any duties or taxes.
She is a very highly specified example and boasts Twin Engines, Bow Thruster, Teak Decks, Cabin Heating, 240V Generator, GPS chartplotter, Radar, Auto-pilot, Depth Sounder, VHF, etc, etc.
We can easily arrange delivery throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe.
To get the full low down on this boat you should watch our long video review at GulfStreamBoatSales.com. It goes into more detail than you can imagine, but it’s intended to give you almost as good a look at this boat as you’d have if you came to see it in person.
- 1998 Broom Ocean 38 with Twin Yanmar 6LP-DTE, 2x 250HP, Diesel Motors on Shafts
- Beautiful Condition Throughout
- Bow Thruster
- Teak Flooring in Cockpit, sidedecks and swimplatform
- Eberspacher Warm Air Heating
- Folding Radar Arch
- Sliding Saloon Side Entry Door on Port Side
- Dolphin Generator (for 240V Power anywhere) – Only 235 Hours on clock
- Sleeps 6 in 2 Cabins + Dinette
- Spacious Aft Cabin with Fixed Double Berth, Private Heads Compartment and Separate Shower Compartment
- Separate Forward Cabin with 2x Single Berths
- Large Saloon Sofa & Table
- TV/DVD Player in Saloon
- Large Dinette – converts to Double Berth
- Forward Heads Compartment with Shower
- Fixed VHF Radio at helm
- ICOM handheld VHF radio with charging point in saloon
- Raymarine C90W GPS Chartplotter
- Raymarine RC530 Chartplotter/Radar
- Autohelm Speed and Depth Indicators
- Electric Anchor Windlass
- Full Camper Canvas Covers
- Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder on Port Side
- 240V Shorepower system
- Galley with 3 ring gas hob, oven, and large refridgerator
- Engines Serviced Annually. Last Serviced, Antifouled and Anodes Changed June 2023
- CE Cateory B Rated for offshore use
- UK VAT Paid
- Shipping Available throughout UK, Ireland and Europe
- Part Exchange Possible
- Offers Invited
- Virtual Shopping Available…
- We can organise a virtual viewing for you – via Facetime, Whatsapp, Facebook etc
- We can organise a virtual sea trial for you – via Facetime, Whatsapp, Facebook etc
- We can put you in touch with independent surveyors and help you to arrange a 3rd party condition survey
- We can put you in touch with our trusted transport providers and arrange all the logistics of getting the boat delivered to your home or marina – please contact us for a shipping quote
- Our aim is to make the whole buying process as smooth and as enjoyable as possible, allowing you to buy the boat of your dreams without having to leave home (if you so wish)
- In person viewings are of course possible by appointment
- Sign up for VIP Access at GulfStreamBoatSales.com to see the full length video tour
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us on 028 7136 8779 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
|No. of engines:
|Length over all:
In this transaction I am acting as Broker only.
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contact. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully inspected and sea trialled.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.